This is Mariah. She rocked my world 14 years ago when she became my daughter. She is finishing her Middle School career and is heading to High School. Gulp! I’m so proud of the young woman she is becoming and the things she has done. Check her short list of accomplishments:
- Lover of God.
- Jazz saxophonist.
- Vocalist on our worship team (she and I traded lead vocals on a song last Sunday – very cool).
- Taking GT classes.
- Highest GPA in her class for 3 years in a row.
- Friend to a great bunch of girls.
- Marks-woman (she shoots guns).
- A young woman of integrity.
I’m a blessed guy. And yes, she takes after her Mother.