Here are some quick thoughts:
- Capture every thought. When you start thinking on the sexual, get busy with something else. Don’t let it run through your mind and capture your imagination. 2 Cor 10:5
- Limit how much you and your lady talk about sex. Draw lines but don’t say “I’m committed to not touch your breasts, although I am certain they are spectacular.”
- Draw line physically that make your friends think you are a celibate priest.
- Bounce your eyes. See the chesty chick comin’ at you? You know you will look when she comes close – DON’T.
- Guard what you see. Most thoughts come from things we have seen. Even a quick scene from a soap opera or a magazine ad can get the thoughts churnin’.
- Keep your nose in the word, and your body in a cold shower.
What other advice would you offer to my friend?